FIND MORE BALANCE, FREEDOM & INDEPENDENCE
Comprehensive financial planning is an ongoing process that helps you understand and feel confident about your entire financial picture. Feel more relaxed and organized and make decisions more easily when all these elements are well in-hand. These are the building blocks we’ll use to create your plan:
Spending & Saving
- Cash flow and budgeting review
- Finding balance in saving vs. spending
- Maintaining an emergency fund
- Growing what you’ve saved
- Growing what you’ve saved in a way that’s comfortable for you
- Risk assessment: your ability and willingness to take investment risk
- Analysis of your current taxable and tax-advantaged investments
- Recommendations for investments and an asset allocation that suits you
- College planning
- Analysis of your current college savings plan, if any
- Creation of a plan to help prepare you for this major expense
- Review of documents recommended for estate planning
- I’m not an attorney, so I cannot draft estate planning documents, but I will help you stay on track with getting them in place.
- Help during open enrollment
- Maximizing your benefits
- 401(k) review and recommendations
- Analysis of health, life and disability options
- Analysis of whether you are on track, including projections
- Recommendations to improve your likelihood of retiring with enough money to live comfortably
- Getting organized with old 401(k)s
- Help with end-of-year tax decisions
- Saving into taxable vs. tax-advantaged accounts
- Location of assets and tax efficiency
- Protecting what you’ve accumulated
- Insurance review and planning: Property & casualty, liability, disability, health
- While I do not sell life insurance, I will provide you with an analysis of your current coverage and provide recommendations, if necessary.
COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL PLANNING
My ongoing financial planning service includes 2-3 meetings up-front, a comprehensive financial plan and implementation support, regular check-ins, annual reviews, and anytime help when you need it.
Pricing: An upfront planning fee of $800-$3000, and $95-$300 per month, depending on complexity.
Investment Management as Add-On Service
Pearl provides investment management services only to clients with an ongoing planning relationship. Fees are in addition to financial planning fees.
Pricing: Annual fee of 0.50% – 0.75% of the value of the account being managed. Breakpoints start at $500,000.
Designed for do-it-yourselfers who don’t want or need ongoing guidance, or if you just have a couple of specific issues to address. We’ll discuss your situation to determine scope, complexity, time and cost. At the conclusion of the project, you’ll receive written recommendations and action steps to implement on your own.
Pricing: Starting at $400, based on complexity.
When it makes the most sense for your situation, hourly planning is available at a rate of $150/hour.